Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cell Phone Case

Continuing saga of the phone-chewing pups. This is the original offender, my dear Beagle. She got the antenna...




This is the 2nd offender that resulted in the need for a new phone, my lovely Australian Shephard. She cracked the screen and ate a button...




Luckily, I got some crafting out of it for my new phone. My old one was a flip, so I couldn't have worried less about scratches. The new one isn't a flip, so I had a great excuse to come up with something for it.





I love ceramic buttons and the satin lining is a coordinating lime green. I always think that lime and orange are a great combination and I use batiks whenever I can. I'm thinking of making another version of this for next month's giveaway, but we'll see.

I hope everyone's having a great week!

1 comment: